Challenges Faced by Therapists at SNF’s Today
- Regulatory challenges to their ability to provide high quality patient care include PPS, MDS 3.0, RUG's IV, CCI Edits, MPPR’s, State Survey, Case Mix, & CMS Medicare RAC Audits.
- Financial challenges to their ability to operate profitable businesses include fixed reimbursements, restrictions on RUG’s minutes, Medicare Part B Caps, MPPR’s, authorization limits, claims denials, & increasing operating expenses.
Our Solutions to These Challenges
CarePoint Therapy Software Designed by therapists for Inpatient and Contract Therapy providers. Our advanced rehabilitation software has built-in intelligence to eliminate denials & maximize profitability.
- Easy-to-learn & easy-to-use. Requires 10 minutes daily per therapist.
- Unique tools maximize revenue for therapy resources used.
- Reduce costs with screens that “drive” compliance, billing, & payroll.
- Integrated planning & scheduling to maximize RUG's levels achieved.
- Electronic UB-04 claims support & contract therapy invoices for SNF’s.
- UB-04 claims automatically prepared & electronically submitted.
CarePoint Documentation Software Our clinical management system improves quality & reduces costs for your physical, occupational, & speech therapy team.
- Flexible tools reduce training, document preparation, & oversight costs.
- Includes full compliance with all federal & state regulations.
- “Document Copy” tool cuts preparation time to 10 minutes daily per therapist.
Visual Basic.net Application & SQL Server Database
- Access to CarePoint and the central database over the Internet.
- Data warehousing & mining for timely decision support.
- Works great on an iPad or Tablet PC in “real time.”
CarePoint is Easy to Learn & Easy to Use
Analyze "real time" clinical & business intelligence with the click of a button
- Enter activity in one screen to drive all other features automatically.
- Deliver high quality care by focusing your therapists' time on treating patients.
Superior design structure offers flexibility in how tasks can be performed
- Perform compliance tasks as treatments are entered or on "live" reports.
- Improve quality control by easily monitoring staff performance.
- Evaluate plans, enter charges, & check compliance "on the fly."
Our Daily Treatment Record simplifies planning & data entry tasks
- Assign patients, plan CPT codes & minutes, & review ARD's & RUG's levels.
- Enter treatments, notes, & check compliance in one simple screen.
- This is the only feature most therapists need.
Flash Graphs & Excel spreadsheets provide greater performance & flexibility
- Find & analyze the clinical and operational data you need quickly & easily.
- Standard report filters offer exceptional access to all clinical or operational data.
- Use graphing & spreadsheet tools to highlight clinical or operational errors.
Med A Activity Monitor projects optimum ARD's & RUG's levels automatically
- Integrated ARD planning, scheduling, treatment entry, & RUG's levels tool.
- Minutes missed are "rolled forward" to achieve the best RUG's level possible.
- Maximize RUG's levels across the broadest range of dates available.
CMS Activity Monitor tests all charges for compliance automatically
- Compliance tests all charges for full reimbursement for all resources used.
- Identify charges missed by misapplying the 8 minute rule.
- Eliminate denials from charges with insufficient minutes or missing modifiers.
Med B Caps tool increases revenue & eliminate denials
- Monitor each patient's benefit utilization & remaining dollars available.
- Control visits remaining, manage exceptions, & identify referral opportunities.
- Maximize reimbursement for Med B treatments without exceeding the cap.
- Assign KX modifiers automatically.
Control Therapy Costs
Save time with our Daily Treatment Record & Clinical Documentation software
- Flexibility documentation libraries save time while ensuring compliance.
- Enter treatments, plans of care, & notes in 10 minutes or less.
- Treatments are pre-tested for compliance errors providing "real time" analysis.
Manage staff time with our Time Clock, Payroll Interface, & Productivity Reports
- Time Clock helps managers control on-premise time at each facility.
- Our automatic Payroll Interface tool cuts expenses & increase payroll accuracy.
- Creates a file that can be transmitted to your payroll system electronically.
Our Billing Interface tool reduces expenses & increase billing accuracy
- Submit a billing file "free" of compliance errors to your business office.
- Saves two days of labor in the business office monthly.
- Offer this valuable feature to clients at no cost to strengthen relationships.