Our Contract Therapy Billing system for Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities is flexible, easy-to-use, and improves cash flow. You can create invoices instantly by applying your clients’ contract billing rates to treatment and non-treatment time entered.
Large contract therapy providers can generate charges from treatment and non-treatment time entered in our facility module, apply those charges to their clients’ contract billing rates, and create invoices automatically. MPPR discounts and manual charges or credits are included in their invoices automatically. Profit Projection tools enable them to monitor operating income before creating month-end invoices. They can then react quickly to declining revenue or increasing costs.
Our Billing Interface reduces expenses & increases billing accuracy
- Submit a billing file "free" of compliance errors to your business office electronically.
- You no longer need to re-key charges into your billing system.
- Saves two days of labor in the business office monthly.
- Offer this valuable feature to your clients at no cost and strengthen you relationships.
Contract Therapy Billing sweeps through your database & creates all of your invoices in minutes
- Collect treatment data, apply your billing rules for the facility, & create invoices instantly.
- Improve cash flow by processing invoices quickly & accurately.
- Reduce costs by saving time spent on processing your invoices.
Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction ("MPPR") rules result in a Practice Expense discount taken by CMS on “Always Therapy" CPT codes billed for Medicare Part B services
- The MPPR discount will apply to most CPT codes provided to a patient daily.
- The full CPT rate will be paid for a single unit only of the CPT code with the highest Practice Expense for that day.
- Our MPPR Fee Adjustment Report includes the calculations necessary to compute the correct Medicare Part B fee.
- Contract Billing invoices are adjusted automatically for the MPPR discounts computed on Medicare Part B services.